Thursday, February 04, 2010

My creative space...


a couple of sock cats and an owl stuffed and ready for finishing...
remnants of lunch - scrambled eggs on toast with tommy k...
my new oilcloth table cloth - a little short for the table but I can live with that, and
something I'm never too far from this week, tissues. Both the Robster and I have colds that seem to produce copious amounts of the green stuff, yay for us!!
(I can only apologise for the drabness of this pic, it's been pretty grey and drab here all day, boo hiss)

Bonus picture!!
This is how my space has also been looking this week, I've been sharing it with my bookworm daughter, it's lovely!!! (Oh and check out her curls!! I'm sure there's a nursery rhyme about a little girl with curls but I can't remember...?)

TTFN folks - don't forget to stop by {Kirsty's place} for more creative spaces!

4 comments:

june at noon said...

Ah, the tissues. That was me and both kids for the last two weeks. Hope you're on the mend soon!

Leah said...

Your sock animals look very cute from what I have seen on you blog and your daughter even cuter!

Kirsty said...

Your bookworm babe is so sweet.

Nicola Dawes said...

There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead, when she was good she was very very good, but when she was bad she was horrid - though your little girl looks far to cute to ever be horrid!