Thursday, January 28, 2010

My creative space....

has a lot going on at the moment!


Finally finished a couple of new sock toys, I am aiming for 3 a week to have a bit of stock pile for March, so far in January, I've made 2. Not 2 a week, just 2!! Whoops, note to self, must try harder!! I've also just noticed, looking at this picture, that my space is rather dominated by red and pink, and for the record it's a monkey, not a cow!


Also on the pile is a lot of Ellie Fun fabric that I'm in the process of cutting out for my first quilt, so excited about how I want this to turn out!!


In my mental creative space is a pair of Olympic Mice............ that's all I'm saying for now!!

Pop on over to {kootoyou} for more creative spaces!

4 comments:

Shontelle said...

Cute toys. I knew it was a monkey straight away....far to mischievous to be a cow.

june at noon said...

That elephant is so cute! Your space is looking busy and happy.

Gingini said...

Haha! Your sockmonkey looks great and so does your other sockdoll. :) Pink and red are almost as beautiful as purple!

Kirsty said...

The best laid plans & all that...at least you've made a start. They look great.