Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 months!

Really, it's been 2 months since I posted?! Wow....

Well I guess I do really have an excuse, I've been really busy and worn out making this little bean:
We're all very excited, none more so than Robyn who wants her baby brother or sister to come out *soon*!!! So the fatigue has really hit my creativity, although now I'm 15 weeks along the tiredness seems to be fading and I have finally finished my crochet along shawl:

I really enjoyed making this, especially as it's the most complex pattern I've tried and I did it by following the chart rather than the written pattern! It's called the Elise Shawl and you can find it on Ravelry

I have a few festive makes to turn my attention to now, then once Christmas has been I'll be making baby things! We have our second scan in about a month and we hope to be able to find out baby's gender, so I should be able to colour co-ordinate my new makes! I'll have until Easter as my due date is Saturday 7th, which is Easter Weekend.... and no we won't be calling baby "Jesus"!

I hope to be in a much more creative mood now and get back into visiting my bloggy friends, I've missed you all but have been too pooped to pop by!

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Congratulations on your new baby. :)

Tracy said...

what fantastic news, congratulations to you all!!
the shawl looks lovely can't wait to see your baby makes in the new year
tracy

Kim Sonksen said...

Yer gonna have an Easter Bunny!!!
Well you know how excited I am for you guys. It was so great to see you last month.
Hugs and smoochies

Claire Mackaness said...

Congrats hunny, cant wait to see what you make for bubs xx