Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creative Space Thursday


My creative space has been put on the back burner for the last week or so. Lots of family time and then a large dose of Operation declutter, throw in a dash of "Must plant veggie seeds before the end of the summer" panic and I kind of didn't get to do too much. However, a lovely 3 hour nap from Robyn yesterday coupled with 2 episodes of the Moonstone on BBC7 meant I could crack out the sewing machine and get busy making. I have a school fete coming up later this month so have been adding to my stock with pencil rolls.

I have plans for more fun felt cards, sock toys and bean bags. Hopefully I'll have lots to share next week!

Check out Kirsty's gaff for more creative spaces

1 comment:

Snooze said...

Good luck with the school fete ... your pencil rolls look lovely.
My Creative Space