Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Button watch!

photo property of Claire at Black Cats Whiskers


It's another gloriously sunny spring like day here in Essex, thank goodness for that! We finally have some (ok, 2!) daffodils open!

I had a lovely Mother's Day here on Sunday - Robyn's a very clever 16 month old, she ordered me a beautiful bunch of flowers!! Colin mentioned that he had wanted to get me something else, a button watch I'd been oogling on Folksy, but the seller was away so the shop was closed. So I emailed the seller, the lovely Claire, and she opened the shop so that I could purchase the watch, yay!! I paid for it Sunday and it arrived yesterday (Tuesday) and I couldn't be happier with it. It's rare for me to find something that I really want to have, often when I'm asked what I'd like for a Birthday or Christmas present I end up requesting a dvd or book as I don't often want jewellery etc. So, thank you to Claire of
Black Cats Whiskers for making my day!!

I'm cracking on well with Robyn's patchwork quilt, I need to think about the centre panel now, a trip to Barley Lands on Friday might help with that. So I'm going to try my hand at making some ruffle strips and fabric flowers, wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the watch, gorgeous! Happy Mothers day to you.

Heather said...

Thats a gorgeous watch - lucky you!! AND a fab hubby to get it for you - double lucky you!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a gorgeous watch. I can see why you would want it.