Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Another grey, damp and dreary Monday has been and almost gone. Apart from the Glee soundtrack and Robyn laughing at her own bottom burps, today would have been rather grey indoors too! So I'm about to call it a day and hit the sack with a {Chocolate Ovaltine Light} and the {Book Thief} (I know how to live the high life don't I?!). I have to say it's been a long time since I've looked forward to reading a book of an evening, I hope that the Book Thief delivers on it's early promise.

I've got lots more sock toys to share but seriously it's been so gloomy here there's been no way I could have taken pictures without way too much flash, which I hate!

I've made a sock sheep and almost completed a pig today, which considering that I share my days with a very active 15 month old little girl and my obsessive compulsive need to clean stuff, is kind of impressive wouldn't you think?

So, seeing as I hate to publish a post "sans image" here's one of my cheeky monkey until I can take some of the sock menagerie that's fast taking over my dining table!



PS - I've just made up a packet of strawberry jelly ready for Robyn and me tomorrow - how organised am I??!?!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Sounds like my idea of a perfect night :)