Sunday, November 08, 2009

fish lips and stripey monkeys!

A short and sweet post today - I told you November was going to be a crazy month for me and it certainly is panning out that way. I've not helped the situation by locking our only set of car keys in the boot of the car, let me tell you (all is not lost, we'll be getting a new key mid-week hopefully).



Anyhoo, onto more fun things:

Robyn decided that doing fish-lips on the glass would be her activity of choice yesterday:









Secondly, I have finally beaten my sock-monkey fear and found the mojo! The first monkey came out OK but I wouldn't share the pics, he's a bit flakey in places. However, sock monkey mark 2 was much improved, and here he is, happy in his home-made-from-sock-scraps santa hat:

I can't believe that in less than a week we'll be celebrating Robyn's First Birthday, so I have a ton of baking to do this week in preparation for a full-on weekend of sugar filled parties, can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Im guessing your windows look like my windows and Sock Monkey is sweet!

PS. Thanks for the tip about the ice/fan thing. HOW DID I NOT ALREADY KNOW THAT?