Sunday, January 07, 2007

My word of the year....




Thanks to Ali for inspiring me and her many readers to pick a word for the year to inspire us. Mine is art... I loved practical art at college and art history at university... since then I've not created as much as I would like, nor have I made reference to the many books and postcards I have.. last year we went to four major European cities and went to at least one gallery in each, have I looked back over the books and prints? Have I heck.. so for 2007 my word is art.

I am hoping that by having this hang by my desk in amongst all the other stuff on there, it will remind to think of the things that I love and turn to them for inspiration.

Products used:

BG undressed chipboard letters (painted
black with acrylic paint)
American Craft white swirly rubons
Bazill red cardstock
Frame is made from some chipboard painted
white, distressed and inked up to look like driftwood with brads for
nails!!

1 comment:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Ah ... what a word!!!!