Monday, January 08, 2007

My first time...

...doing a pencil lines sketch! It's Monday evening, I'm never usually this inspired to be so active (Ok so sitting at a desk scrapping isn't exactly running a half marathon, but I'm usually zonked out infront of the tv on a Monday night... first day of the working week usually does me in!!) but I've been scrapping for 2 hours and produced this baby:


I've been wanting to use red again after my art piece yesterday, using a b/w photo helped I guess... I've thrown a bit more at this page than I would normally and I'm really pleased with it... thanks to the girls at pencil lines for digging up my mojo, please remember where you found it incase I need it again sometime soon!!

Products used:
Bazill red
BG Lily Kate (not sure which type, but the brown)
Paper salon palazzo (blue pp)
AC rubons
Bazill blossoms
Making memories journal block (sticker was plain, used my Autumn leaves journal stamps for the lines)
The border strips are the bits left from a crate paper kate die-cut sheet!
Oh and a fancy pants chipboard shape painted black.
Title was hand drawn with zig black marker and highlighted with white acrylic pencil.

Think that's the lot (phew!!)

6 comments:

domestic goddess said...

i love this Tracey, adore teh use of PP and teh red c/s
hugs
anna x

Unknown said...

Hi, thought Id have asneek at your blog, thanks for the comments on mine :)
Great layouts, awesome blog.

jakey said...

Oh... just loving that RED! I'm crazy about reds and oranges at the moment - very high energy aren't they? Once you've done one.... lol!

Gorgeous LO - thank you creating from my sketch :-)

hugs!
jakey xx

suebaru said...

Love your take on Jakey's fab sketch!

Kim Sonksen said...

Woweeeee - you wan't me to be honest? I ADORE your take on this sketch. I struggled with it but yours is just WOW

Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful layout :) can we add it to the pencil lines reader's gallery? if so, please email me at kihaku@shaw.ca

Thanks for sharing.
anam