Saturday, September 02, 2006

10 day challenge - final page


Well - this prompt was to use found stuff. I keep stuff I find that I think may be useful (or I just think is pretty) in an a4 plastic wallet for a rainy day. Well today - it's not rainy yet, very bloody windy and I'm sure it will chuck it down soon - I dipped into it for this challenge. I found I had lots of circular items so decided to use as many as possible. Tops of wine bottle wraps, a circular logo cut from a flashy corporate invitation that my boss received last week (he's not going so I nabbed it!!) some buttons, and a strip of clock pictures that were left over from a different project seemed to work together, for me anyway!! Oh and the coffee mug paper was a flyer that came with my mobile phone bill this week! Sometimes ideas go round and round in my head for a while before they finish so I used a pic of myself that I use a lot as it seems to fit so many purposes, so forgive me if you've seen it before!! Ok - off to finish cooking lasagne and apple pie before watching X-Factor. Happy Saturday! Trace xx

No comments: