Sunday, December 11, 2005

Day 11 - Oh Christmas Tree!!


Well the title says it all - Christmas Trees!! We put ours up yesterday, our first Christmas as a married couple in our new home, a girl could get sentimental if she let herself!!

This layout is another pretty simple one, with a couple of pics of the tree taken this evening, a little journalling about trees when I was a kid and my now grown up tree. The callenge today was to include your ornament hanging thingy whatsits... well I use paperclips bent out into S-bends so not hard to use them on here!!

Journalling reads:
As a child our tree was crammed with decs - wooden angels, woolen santas and the fairy on top was made of plastic and gold lamee - can you tell I was born in the 1976?!

Now that I have my own a tree things are a bit simpler - colour co-ordinated (ish) baubles, tinsel and beads. Saying that a few one-offs have snuck on there this year - old habits I guess!

No comments: