Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Creative Space Thursday



I'm working on this granny square lap blanket using up some left over cream and pink yarn that I found in my wool bag as a gift for a friend (I'm pretty certain she doesn't read this so it's ok to share this pic!). It can only be a lap blanket as I don't have much of the cream yarn and I have no idea what it is as it had no band on it. It's DK weight and really smooth, I'm sure I only bought it to practise crocheting when I first tried to learn and I'm really sure that it was bought because it was the cheapest one in HobbyCraft!!
I'm very pleased to be able to share with you a picture of my finished summery mesh shawl/scarf. It was adapted from a pattern in Cute & Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench. I used a heavier weight yarn so it didn't go quite as far, but I am happy as larry with the finished item!

That's all for this week - let's hope blogger isn't broken any more and this post finally gets posted and stays up, fingers crossed!!

No comments: