Thursday, November 04, 2010

More from the Sparks!

So being away from home and my camera means no creative space blog for me this week, so I thought I'd share some of the lovely creations available on Folksy from my fellow November Sparks.

I've only managed to list 2 items this month (so 2 behind, whoops!), the second is this (if I may say so myself) very cute robin tree decoration!

TopCats Corner


And here are some more items of gorgeousness from my fellow November Sparks:

JAusten Jewellery Design Busy Bee Cards
J and J alpacas Miss Baclart Designs
Craftea Makes Lonely Hearts
If you click on the pic it will take you through to the relevant store on folksy. Support UK crafters this Christmas, I know I will be!!

6 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Loving Jacqueline's pendant and Amy's card, but all your choices are wonderful!

Natalie x

chloedancer99 said...

Your robin is too cute for words! I also love all your choices especially Amy's card xx

lonely hearts said...

thank you so much for including my headband.
love the robbin, so cute!
hannah. x

Gemma said...

Cute robin! Great choices, loving Jaqueline's pendant
Gemxxx

Clare said...

Thank you for including my alpaca scarf in Coco Chanel in your lovely blog. Your robin is gorgeous & I love Amy's card.

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I love the pudding card and mr robin is super cute!