Tuesday, August 03, 2010

August A-Team on Folksy!

So, another month another listing club! I'm going to try and keep up with the August A-Team over on Folksy, although I'm not so confident that I'll maintain it this month as I don't have much stock made ready.

My first 3 listings for August are below, a couple of cards and a Christmas (yes I said Christmas!) decoration:

TopCat's CornerTopCat's CornerTopCat's Corner

And now for a few picks from fellow A-Teamers!

Leanne Woods Designs noodlebubble
One Stop Pamper Shop Granny Ruth
cwtch Just K Jewellery and Gifts

As always if you click on the pic you'll be taken to the folksy listing for that item.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one cute santa decoration!
Gemxxx

Unknown said...

I knew there was a good use for that yarn, it makes a much cuter beard than it does a scarf:)

Thanks so much for including my little wall plaque too.

Leanne xx