Thursday, August 27, 2009

No-brainer.

This little monkey is just too cute! She fills my day with laughter (mainly!) and I wouldn't change a single thing about that. As of 17th August I am technically, officially, unemployed. My maternity leave came to an end and I am very lucky that I don't need to go back to the endless drudgery of commuting to London and picking up after a team of bankers. Now don't get me wrong, I was extremly lucky in my last job, the guys I worked for as PA/ Team secretary were the best bunch I've ever worked for, BUT given the choice of babysitting 6 grown men and commuting for 3 hours each day or staying home with the little munchkin... well it was a no-brainer!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Congratulations Mum! Even if it was a no-brainer, haviing things official means you can just be out and proud!