Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nursery Projects - Pictures!

Hurrah - the sun came out enough today for me to take some pictures of the projects I've completed so far for Pink Smartie's bedroom.
First one here is a "vase" - it's actually a jam jar that I cleaned up and decorated!

Now here's a set of 3 box frames that will go on the wall (thanks to {Kimmy} for the die-cut butterfly shapes!!)



The final project that's completed so far (I have many more in the pipeline!!) is a flower wall hanging - I used a rusty pickle acrylic flower album as a base and added paint, rub-ons and ribbons:



Now, as these pics haven't come out all that well, here are a few close-ups:

That's all for now folks, I hope to get some more completed in the next week or so and will share pics then!

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

*swoon*
WOW Trace - I am totally and utterly in love with each and every one of these projects. Actually I think Smartie can live with Lyndon and I move into her nursery...gorgeous

Lythan said...

These projects are all so wonderful! I'm sure they will be a delight for Miss Smartie in years to come!

Eleni Gratsia said...

What beautiful projects Trace!!! They will look sooo good in your princess's room! :D