Monday, April 07, 2008

I scrapped!

Finally! It's been a while! I guess I've been more into cards lately. But I came across this photo over the weekend and knew I had to scrap it! I so rarely use yellow in my layouts, but I love this grey/ yellow combo. In fact I've had that yellow BG Dawsons paper for about 4 years and this is the first time I've cut into it AND it was the only yellow paper I had!!


I suppose I really should get back into a scrapping groove now that I've been asked to be the first GDT member for the re-opening of the Scrapitude shop!! How exciting?! I should be getting some goodies to play with soon, can't wait! There's some fab lines of pp in the shop and I think Kimmy is trying to get a good stock of Hero Arts stamps (my fave!!) and Wild Asparagus Papers (yum!) into the shop too. FAB!

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

I can't believe that I have missed this layout - how cool is that?? I love how you arranged the paper strips and used the stickers and buttons. FABULOUS