Sunday, May 27, 2007

Where did May go?!

OK, so where's the time gone? How has it been a month since I last blogged?! I have to admit that I've not been very productive, scrapping wise this month. I've been away on a hen weekend and been soooo busy at work (year end annual report and accounts, yuk)....
This weekend has been a pure scrap-fest for me, hurrah!!
Colin is away in Madrid with some mates, so yesterday I shopped: Mum, Kate and I went to Artbase and Sugar and Spice and bought myself some lovely new stash.... then I spent the rest of yesterday and some time today sorting out my stuff. Things had got a bit slap-dash in my scrap room!
I've finally got around to making a photo album for my friend who's just had a little baby:




Here's some of my recent layouts that I've not yet posted!




No comments: