Monday, December 05, 2005

Day 3



Day 3 Christmas Cards - this is something I know alot about, I started my crafting life as a card maker. Here I made a mini card with 3 pages inside for plenty of journallin, my card making mantra and why I think cards can be significant.

Journalling reads:
I will have my cards made by November 30th
I will have stylish coordinated cards
I will not run out of herma mid card making sesh
I will have all my addresses up to date
I will have enough time to write a personal message in each card
I will not get stressed out if someone sends me a card and I've not sent them one

I will not worry if I do not follow the above!!

3rd page of journal for today reads: "I don't think I realised how much cards meant to people until I started to make them. You can't beat that warm fuzzy feeling of seeing someone's face light up when they open a card you've made especially for them. I also love designing cards for my friends to give to their grandkids or to their parents. I find it easier to design cards to a theme or age group I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great page. Still loving your background paper. Love the little presesnts and your warm and fuzzy thoughts on hand made cards.

Judi