Saturday, December 31, 2005

Day 27 - Sleep!!


A page about sleep - one of my favourite things!! I wanted to keep this page seriously simple... I love the colour of the dark blue cardstock so hid my journal for today on a tag, I slit the cardstock and popped the tag through it... made a shaker box with star confetti in... really pleased with this one!!

Journalling reads: Sleep - it's been lovely to catch up on some sleep these past couple of days! The two weeks running up to Christmas were so hectic I though I'd keel over after so many late nights!! Only 363 sleeps till Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the look of this page! I love all of your entries. I definetely agree with you, this has been a lot of fun! I will try to sign up to more of Shimelle's classes!