Sunday, December 18, 2005

Day 14 - Music



Well - do I love Christmas music or what?!? I can't wait till it becomes acceptable to listen to Christmas tunes. I've written my journalling onto some music sheet paper from my stash:

"I love Christmas music - especially the cheesey 70's rock stuff - Slade, Wizzard and Elton John. I also love being able to dig out my Motown Christmas CD - Diana Ross and the Supremes singin SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! I never get bored of hearing those tunes. Whenever I walk into a shop playing them, I generally hum along - even if it's being played at the wrong speed! If I had my I'd listen to these songs all year round!!"

I've printed the words to some of the songs mentioned and attached to the page with a loop brad so they can be fanned out.

No comments: